We encourage all our employees to work at the highest standards of professionalism whilst being self-reliant and showing independence of thought. In return, we’ll provide you with the experience and education to progress your career:
• Most of our projects pass rapidly from concept to completion so you’ll experience a wide range of job phases, including valuable site experience.
• You’ll quickly feel part of a friendly, supportive team, and get to work closely with colleagues at all levels.
• Our international network means you’ll be given the opportunity to collaborate with Hyphen’s offices across Europe and Latin America and work on interesting projects for world-leading clients.
In addition, our hybrid working approach means that you’ll be able to work from home for up to three days each week with the remaining time in our Madrid office.
As a junior architect at Hyphen, you’ll typically be engaged on a major client account, working with a range of stakeholders (both in and outside the business), and working in a project team.
Most of our projects are in the commercial sectors of data centres, logistics, offices, retail and hospitality.
Your skills and experience
• 1-2 years architectural experience, preferably across all project workstages in a relevant sector.
• Solid working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and MS Office.
• English and Spanish speaking to professional level.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent team working skills and a positive, pro-active attitude.
• Great organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
To apply for this position, candidates should be currently living in Madrid or willing to relocate.
If you feel that Hyphen is a place where you can contribute your best work, be proud of your achievements and see your career develop we’d love to hear from you.
Deadline: 20th June 2022