We encourage all our employees to work to the highest standards of professionalism whilst being self-reliant and showing independence of thought. In return, we’ll provide you with the experience and education to progress your career:
- Most of our projects pass rapidly from concept to completion so you’ll experience a wide range of job phases, including valuable site experience.
- Each of our local offices are relatively small so you’ll quickly feel part of a friendly, supportive team, and get to work closely with senior colleagues.
- Our international network means you’ll be given the opportunity to collaborate with Hyphen’s offices across Europe and Latin America and work on interesting projects for world-leading clients.
As an architect at Hyphen, you’ll typically be engaged on a major client account, working with a range of stakeholders.
Most of our projects are in the commercial sectors of data centres, logistics, offices, retail and hospitality.
Your skills and experience
- 6-7 years’ experience, preferably across all project workstages in a relevant sector.
- Experience managing projects on site.
- Revit is a plus.
- English speaking.
- Available to work full-time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team working skills and a positive, pro-active attitude.
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
If you feel that Hyphen is a place where you can contribute your best work, be proud of your achievements and see your career develop we’d love to hear from you. Please apply using the form below:
Deadline: 31st August 2022